Ada Hotel Istanbul: Luxury boutique hotel in historical Sultanahmet area
Ada Hotel Istanbul is a family run boutique hotel with a home atmosphere.
Ada Hotel is featured in San Francisco Chronicle
Read the article online: Past, present meet in Istanbul Hotel
... On a recent trip to Istanbul, I stayed at the Ada Hotel. A small boutique-style hotel two minutes' walk from the main tourist area ... Read more
Ada Hotel among Top hotels in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
Ada Hotel Istanbul is rated as one of the top hotels in Istanbul in Tripadvisor.com.
What makes Ada Hotel Istanbul unique and special?
- Spotless and clean rooms.
- Free wireless high speed internet (Wi-Fi) in the rooms and everywhere else in the hotel.
- Non-Smoking everywhere in the hotel including all rooms.
- Free international calling to mobile/land lines in US, Canada, as well as to land lines in Europe and many other countries from your room telephone.
- Large rooms compared to other hotels in Sultanahmet area where most of the buildings are old and historical. Our Hotel is restored recently from ground up.
- Comfortable beds and high quality linens.
- Breathtaking views of Marmara Sea and the Sokullu Mosque from most of our rooms.
- Open buffet breakfast: Complementary, rich, and diverse. Like a brunch but served 8 to 10am at the terrace with a spectacular panaromic view.
- Free pickup from Ataturk International Airport with a private car for stays of 3 or more days (applies only to reservations conducted through our web site).